Friday, June 19, 2009

Housekeeping

Tiny little post....
What do you guys think of this layout? The only thing I'm not quite so enamoured with is the slightly hidden commenting, you have to either open the full post, or click on the number to the top right of the post to get to the comments. I'm still learning how to do the formatting on Blogger, so please, feel free to make suggestions, tell me the thing is hideous, whatever. And please, comment on everything, it makes me feel less like I'm just shouting into the void, I do that enough on Twitter (@Conspyre, if you're into that sort of thing).

2 comments:

  1. I like the layout, its different from a lot of others. Time will tell if it is still navigable or becomes cluttered, as you make more and more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a while to realize I could comment this post. Looks very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete