Friday, June 5, 2009

And thus it begins!

So, I've done the whole Livejournal thing, and did a painting log on Warseer for a while, and come to a bit of an impasse. The sorts of things I want to post now are not directed towards the sorts of people that I really want reading my dithering about college relationships, and I don't like dealing with waiting for posts with tons of photos to get approved on forums. I already tend to take a lot of pictures while I'm working on figures (It's all your fault, Martha!), so it's a pretty short hop to the Many Internets to post them for other folks to see. I'd also like to get into a bit of battle reporting, though I'm still a little leery of posting photos of unpainted armies in battle, seems rather unprofessional to me. However, if it works for BoLS, it can't be all bad... :P Anyway, welcome aboard, keep your hands and arms inside the ride, and enjoy the show!

2 comments: